We eat at the Polaris, Smokey Bones a lot. Officially the name of the Polaris area restaurant is Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill.
Smokey Bones has great coupons... In the Columbus Dispatch... Sunday Dispatch I assume. What does a Sunday Dispatch cost? Isn't a "Buy One Entree, Get One Free" coupon worth the cost of a Sunday Columbus Dispatch?
I did not really know where the Smokey Bones coupons come from... but we always seem to have one. The Columbus Dispatch, The Bag, the mailbox, direct from some barbecue heaven ??? Dino the manager of the Polaris Smokey Bones said the Smokey Bones coupons are in the Columbus Dispatch. I'll believe him.
I don't know when we started going to the Smokey Bones at Polaris. It is a chain* and it is not the only barbecue place in the Polaris area. Smokey Bones might not even officially be my favorite barbecue restaurant in the Polaris area but it is the barbecue restaurant we go to the most often because those coupons keep on coming.
Smokey Bones at Polaris was our first choice last Saturday night. Their parking lot was jammed so we went to our second choice, Claddagh. Bad decision. We should have just waited for a table at Smokey Bones. I wrote a post about dinner Saturday night at Claddagh. Our waitress Jessie was great, the rest of the experience... not so great.
Recently I won a free happy hour at Smokey Bones for my office. We went Thursday... It was a real small group from Real Living HER Worthington. I won the Free happy hour by putting a business card in a box in their lobby. A FREE happy hour is free appetizers. We bought our drinks!
Stimulating the local economy...
1. Buy a Columbus Dispatch
2. Pray for a Smokey Bones coupon
3. Visit Smokey Bones at Polaris (Polaris Town Center - south side of Polaris Parkway... it looks like it is built of Lincoln Logs)
4. Remember to put your business card in, in the box in the lobby for a drawing...
5. Tell 'em Maureen sent you
* Not being a food blogger I have the freedom to eat at chain restaurants and blog about it. Yes we use coupons... week one and week two are gone in the photo. They were buy one entree, get one free. Mm mm good! We missed using the buy one entree get one free coupon that expired on 1-17-2010. Now that I've tasted their appetizers it could be harder to ignore those appetizer coupons.
Thanks to Dino, Rob (or Robb?), Erin and Smokey Bones at Polaris.
I don't like the Smokey Bones website but here's a link. Odd noises, slow loading flash, the Smokey Bones website tried to tell me Easton was the closest Smokey Bones to the 43085 ZIP code.... WRONG!
This or something very similar was first published on ColumbusBestBlog.com , another blog I write.
This post provided by Maureen McCabe HER Realtors*
Contact Maureen McCabe of HER Realtors* - 614.388.8249
email: MaureenatMaureenMcCabe.com at = @
*Real Living HER
Information is deemed to be accurate but should be verified to your satisfaction. Information provided herein is supplied by several sources and is subject to change without notice. Opinions expressed are solely those of Maureen McCabe.